Dr. Anderson is currently accepting new patients!
To book your initial visit or FREE consultation, please click here.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
Dr. Anderson sees patients from every walk of life – from the very young (newborns) to the advanced in age. The conditions that he addresses are too numerous to include here.
Getting to the Root is the KEY
There are thousands of symptoms that people get, that cause them not to function to their full capacity. Many of those symptoms are linked to the same problem or processes that have gone awry; such as a hormonal imbalance, digestive disturbances, low immune function and many others.
Dr. Anderson’s practice focuses on, but is not limited to, the following:
- Acute and chronic pain conditions > from the accident that just happened to the pain you’ve had for years that doesn’t respond to any other treatment.
- Hormonal imbalances (pre & post menopause women’s health issues, thyroid and adrenal disorders, PMS)
- Arthritic and autoimmune diseases
- Digestive disturbances (irritable bowel, food intolerances, heartburn, etc.)
- Low energy / fatigue (from not enough energy to chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Sleep difficulties / disturbances (insomnia, awakening in mid-sleep, night sweats, restlessness)
- Chemical sensitivities / food allergies
- Immune system dysfunctions – frequent colds & infections, chronic immune suppression issues
- Children, with a special understanding of those with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Challenges
- Athletes, from the beginner to the elite; increasing performance, overcoming injuries (chronic and acute), preventing injuries, recovering faster
If you choose to become a patient, you will need to schedule online or call (480-242-2536). Dr. Anderson often has a 1-2 week wait to be seen in person.
The NEW PATIENT forms will be emailed to you once your appointment has been scheduled. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
New patients are initially scheduled for a 2-hour time block. Two (2) subsequent follow-up appointments are then scheduled 1-2 weeks apart and last for one hour. If you are traveling in from out-of-town, please call to make arrangements to be seen consecutive days. Please call our office for further information.